Sunday, November 11, 2012

Miguel Lujan

Hello friend, i didn't know yesterdey i remembered old movie, that is one of fenomenal movie (Cannibal Holocaust 1980).I was not born in that year :). I watched it few 4 year ago.But the only one that make me curious is Miguel Lujan. I didn't know his real name, not much information about him :D

Did you ever watch cannibal holocaust movie?
if yes, you will be remember this guy.His full body very good :D
I recommend you to watch this movie, you can search on google with keyword: cannibal holocaust indowebster .But i recommend you to buy original movie :)

Miguel Lujan

cannibal holocaust


cannibal holocaust actor


download cannibal holocaust


free cannibal holocaust


Miguel Lujan


This is what did make me curious and remember again this movie Miguel Lujan Body       Miguel Lujan      Cannibal      Miguel Muscles