Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rangga Romeo From Indonesia

He is Rangga Romeo From Bandung, Indonesia.Occupation:The Trans Luxury Hotel Bandung west java, Indonesia.

About him: I'm not as funny as Mr. Been that always makes everyone laugh every time people see his behavior, but I try to always make people smile even in small things whatever I do. For me, smile is something small and easy as the beginning of happiness, and andincredibly, our smile can be transmitted to others, but please don't smile alone, or you are crazy. hehehe oh ya, I love talking, because with talking, I can make myself closer with everyone. if everybody close each others, then there is no war in the world. "life is beautiful"

Rangga Romeo


Indonesia Male Model


Indonesian male model


agency model


model cowok indonesia

Other Photo of him click   Rangga Romeo       Male models      Rangga       Underwear