Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Christian Thorn a.k.a Clayton Tait Johnson

"Im full blooded filipino, given birth to in the Philippines. YES Me tatted, I am aware several professional photographers dont take it, but all mine is art and also pride regarding our ethnicity! I have individuals several professional photographers && continue to understanding. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I perform, combat (MMA), and also design. Shortly I will be getting acting classes and also feel that I would like to more a career in modeling and also acting. If you want to capture with me or perhaps work together with myself I would love to, If you are in Vegas contact me and we could work an appointment out there or perhaps something. Im actually hoping to get recognized and big on the market, and if you have or perhaps know huge paying gigs please contact me quickly. I am hoping I will perform and get huge on the market shortly, I will be shortly identified & would love to work together with an individual if your in Vegas! "

More details about him?

Age: 21
Gender: Male
Ethnicity: Asian
Type: Model
Experience: Some Experience
Location: Las Vegas, NV - US
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5.5"
Weight: 133 lbs


Clayton Tait Johnson



Christian Thorn



Hot asian Male model



Hot asian Male model